Love Hand-in-Hand

by - December 21, 2012

Hand-in-Hand
When I was single and I'd see couples walking holding each other hand in hand, smiling, laughing, playfully kissing, as they walk at parks in the summer or cuddle up after dining in the winter and fall months- all these used to amaze me- the euphoric affect was heavenly I would imagine. I used to sigh and dream of all the things I would do for that kind of happiness.
Fast forward to now- I'm blessed with all that happiness and much more, everyday is an opportunity to love, understand each other, and work together. I beat myself with perfection, and I'm constantly reminded to let things be... For the single ones reading, relationships are not always like fairy tales :(
There are times of misunderstands, where we have difference in opinions, but what makes us overcome are the reflections on the positive overall outcomes. Something I learn each day, optimism is key, and success is the overall outcome, it takes two hearts to beat pessimism.
The reality is no two persons are the same, but love overcomes all. Love is respect love kind love is not angry and love doesn't ignore, love heals all wounds.
Amen!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You hit the nail on the head babe when you said love overcomes all. Yes we come from different walks of life, have different upbringing and different opinions... but the love we have for each other conquers all these differences. Love brought us together and I also do believe we have to work on getting better day in and day out. We are a team and we going in hard on this love thing. We've seen others fail but guess what we were born to win!! Last but not the least no one is perfect so stop beating yourself up!! When we fall we will get back up God being our helper. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is beautiful, everyday we grow, we get better and better at this, and I love all that we share..I'll stop beating myself :)
    Love you....

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments!!!